Hands-On Practitioners ... get 80% of your first-time clients to commit to long-term work with you.
Get on the Waiting List
The Heart to Heart Client Attraction and Enrollment Program is my most sought-after course.
The next time it will be open for registration is on August 20, 2021 with live calls starting in September. Enrollment in the course is limited to 30 seats; being on the wait list means you’ll get an email a day ahead offering you the chance to enroll early if you’ve decided you’re ready to take the next step in building your practice.
Scroll down for program details
You could get great results with Heart-to-Heart if you…
Sound like you?
You need a proven process that takes you from overwhelm to clarity, one step at a time.
You need a proven process that takes you from overwhelm to clarity, one step at a time.
Now Imagine What It Will Be Like, When You Know How To…
When you focus on developing your unique business strengths, you have more energy, more clarity, more focus and far less overwhelm. And when you feel authentic, you stop coming across as pushy or salesy; strangers are more likely to become clients because you feel confident about how you can help them.
A paid consultation establishes your value and gives both of you the space to explore whether you’re a good fit for working together…it’s an essential step in building a great practice. Imagine talking with someone you can help and without missing a beat, you decide together to take the next step! I’ll show you what to say, why you you need to say it, and how to make it feel like you–so that you cansay it.
It’s time to stop auditioning for clients in first sessions. Once you’ve mastered the Heart-to-Heart Consultation, you’ll…
- Give people the exact information they need to make a commitment to their own well-being.
- Stop being overwhelmed in your first session with a new client.
- Address their concerns and objections with compassion, not panic.
- State your fee with confidence.
- Make it easy for prospects to understand why they should work with you long enough to get the results they want.
How It Works…
The Heart-to-Heart Consultation meets the needs of practitioners like you… people who know their work offers unparalleled transformation, but who struggle to be seen for the value they bring their clients.
Click the questions below to view more information:
Maggie Miles, Feldenkrais Practitioner Anat Baniel Practitioner, USA
Nancy Norwood, Feldenkrais Practitioner, USA
Your learning will be…
What Others Are Saying …
Join Me On My Signature Course…
Have a Heart-to-Heart Consultation
It’s time to get clear, get out of overwhelm and learn to attract and enroll the clients you are here to serve.
Heart to Heart is my signature client attraction and enrollment program. I created it specifically for practitioners who need local clients and based it on the best models in heart-based business. Since 2010, I’ve been refining it based on feedback about what works best for practitioners. It’s been tested and proven by your colleagues!
If you’re struggling, it’s the solution of choice because it gives you the information you’ve been missing, the help you need to implement it and the ongoing support that will help you feel connected and capable of building the practice you want.
But you know what? Sometimes it’s hard to know if you’re in the right place until you get there and see how it feels.
That’s why I recommend that if you’re getting the feeling that Heart-to-Heart is the solution you need, you should go ahead and register.
You’ll begin your H2H journey with a 30-minute private call with me, where we’ll be able to get to know each other.
I’ll make sure that what H2H offers is what you’re looking for and need, and you’ll be able to ask any questions you have so that you know you’re in the right place. If you decide during our call that H2H isn’t the best fit for you, I’ll refund your payment and cancel your registration… and we’ll still be friends!
Click the questions below to view more information:
Heart to Heart is the most supportive group training environment on the planet! It’s the product of years of development based on the best attraction and enrollment models, combined with participant feedback about what works best for most practitioners. And once you’re in, you’re in for as long as you want to stay!
You get all of this:
- Lifetime access to Heart-to-Heart online learning portal, updates, practice calls and recordings.
- Lifetime membership in Allison’s Success Circle (closed Facebook group and group Q&A and laser coaching call, special invitations.)
- The Align Your Mindset course to help you get past the 5 major obstacles that deter most practitioners — details at https://AlignYourMindset.com
- Strengths and Preferences Assessments and materials to understand your results so that you can build your practice based on what comes naturally to you… instead of trying to overcome what you perceive as the weaknesses that lead to disappointment.
- Ongoing membership in our online support community.
Heart-to-Heart is a good choice for you if:
- You learn more in iterative learning situations, where you are exposed to the same material multiple times over the course of months or years, deepening your understanding and your ability to use what you know as you encounter the same ideas over time.
- You crave connection with other practitioners, particularly ones who are learning the same thing you are learning.
- You feel well-supported by long-term connection, ongoing opportunities to learn new things related to your practice and opportunities over time to ask questions and get laser coaching.
- You like to go deep. I am committed to helping you become a Transformational Leader, instead of someone who is stuck fixing people. The skills you learn in Heart-to-Heart are essential to building that kind of practice.
- You’ve taken other courses that were focused on a different audience and presented by someone who thinks it ought to work for you. Until I designed Heart-to-Heart, the only solution was to take a program for coaches. I can speak from personal experience—it doesn’t work the same way for hands-on practitioners!
- You are deeply committed to helping people and know that what you need is more of them in your practice
- You’re at the place where you know you need help and are willing to make an investment in your business so that you can get results as quickly as possible. If you’re still in the place where you think that because you’re good at learning things, you’ll figure this out on your own, Heart-to-Heart is probably not a good fit for you.
And remember… we’ll begin with a 30-minute private call, and if you decide during that call that you’re in the wrong place, I’ll immediately refund your payment and cancel your membership.
The Heart-to-Heart client attraction and enrollment program gives you lifetime access, all the support and extra features you’ve read about on this pages.
Tuition is $2500.
There are two payment plans:
- Full payment of $2500
- 10 monthly payments of $250
Heart-to-Heart is designed as a self-study program and most practitioners find that they begin making valuable changes in the way they interact with clients as soon as they begin the program.
This is not a quick-fix program—it takes about 40-45 hours to complete the work. You can see that how long it will take you depends on how much time you have available—but it’s possible to complete the information part of the program in as little as a few weeks.
My recommendation is to take the program first as a self-study course, and then join us for calls. They provide a safe place to try out what you’re learning and meet colleagues from around the world, and you will get more out of them if you are deepening your understanding rather than racing to keep up with the material every week.
All calls are recorded—in fact, some practitioners are never able to attend live calls, yet learn what they need to build a successful practice. You can access the recordings on the website, along with past calls, which are available in every part of the program, no matter when you join.
You are also encouraged to find practice buddies within the group… many lasting friendships have been formed that way!
The next live calls for Heart-to-Heart will begin in September 2021—there are 8 calls, on Thursdays, 1-3 PM Pacific.
A: If you are a hands-on practitioner and you need clients, this course was designed especially for you.
What do your heart and your gut tell you?
Hands-on practitioners are deep thinkers who typically like to consider every aspect of every situation. Your heart and gut don’t speak in words, but they’re loud and clear — and you can hear them if you listen carefully.
We will begin with a private call to get acquainted, and if you decide during that call that this isn’t the program for you, I will refund your money and cancel your registration.
Heart-to-Heart is not for you if:
- you don’t want to change what you are doing.
- you have no confidence that you can learn something new.
- you are not willing to let go of limiting beliefs.
- you want the results without putting in the work.
Heart-to-Heart is a bad choice for you if you don’t like me, my voice, the way I present myself, my jokes, or anything else about me that’s serious enough to get in your way. While you are not going become me, I will be the first person to tell you that my personality permeates this course. I wrote every word, I am on all the calls, I am involved in every aspect of it.
If you feel hesitation in talking to me about your business and taking what happens in that conversation seriously–regardless of how much fun we have–please do not register for this program.
A: Take advantage of the payment plan!
The time to invest in any program is when you need the help it offers.
It’s easy to imagine you can wait until you have more clients… but if you had enough clients, you wouldn’t want or need this program.
When practitioners really want to take Heart-to-Heart and are conflicted about the cost, I ask them to consider these questions:
- How is waiting going to help you OR the people who need you?
- Most practitioners can pay for this course if just 1 or 2 NEW committed clients. How many new clients would pay for your tuition? Do you believe you can change what you’re doing so you can get those clients?
- What’s the cost of having a practice that doesn’t fulfill you, and of not having a practice that does fulfill you?
A: Everyone needs more training. But if you don’t have enough clients, more training isn’t going to help you get them.
One of the biggest mistakes practitioners make is taking more training that they can’t fully use or embed in their skill set because they don’t have enough clients.
Unless you are already very experienced and are looking at specific training to move you forward in very clear ways, the fact that you feel like you need more experience is probably an indicator that you have not worked enough because you don’t have enough clients.
The quickest way to get more clients is to focus on learning how to get them.
Practitioner training does not teach that.
Business training does.
Business training focused on your particular needs is the best kind of training you can take.
I don’t know of another program that teaches these skills, in this depth, designed specifically for hands-on practitioners, BY a hands-on practitioner.
Not only that, this is the only program that includes lifetime access to coaching calls… that alone is worth many times more than the tuition for the program! (I used to have a coach who charged $15000 for lifetime access to 1 group call a month.)
Heart-to-Heart begins with discovering and developing your own innate strengths, so that everything you do feels natural and easy. No other client attraction program does this.
Other programs speak to different people, with different needs and challenges. Other programs skim the surface or give you templates you need to follow to get the results. Other programs have hundreds of participants on every call, and offer you very little chance of being heard.
Cobbling together resources from a variety of different places doesn’t give you a cohesive program. I know that you would not recommend any of your clients see 5 different hands-on practitioners at the same time because it would be confusing. This is exactly the same.
You wouldn’t have taken advantage of a bunch of free online experiences of your modality instead of taking a training, would you? It’s no different with business training. As a self-employed person, you’ve got two parts to your business: the part you love doing, and the part you have probably been avoiding. You can’t get at the heart of what you need with random free resources.
And here’s a very big secret about what’s FREE. It’s concept, theory, outline. It’s all true, but it’s not implementation. Without help implementing, there’s very little chance of getting the results people are talking about.
A. Believe me, I understand.
Hands-on practitioners like learning face-to-face — it’s how you learned your skills, and how you help your clients.
Teaching online lets me help more practitioners and keep the cost down. Our online community is spread most of the way around the world — from the Pacific Rim through North America to Europe, the Middle East and India. Our calls and private chat group can keep you connected. We have regular contact time on group calls over a service that costs you nothing. You can stay connected as much as you like.
Besides, it takes time for this stuff to sink in. There’s just no way I could offer it all in person without raising the price so high that no one would be able to afford it.
And I do everything I can to make our connection feel like we’re in the same room.
I’d be happy to talk with you about what you’re looking for, and to see if we’re a fit. To schedule a complimentary call about working with me privately, click here.
A: We should definitely stay in touch!
If you don’t already get my practice-building emails, subscribe to them here so that you can get free help delivered to your inbox:
Register Now for Immediate Access!
All the information on this page is true to the best of my knowledge. However, other people’s success is not a guarantee that you will experience the same results. Your return on any investment in a program designed to help you build your practice is dependent on many factors. It is not possible to guarantee — and I make no promises regarding — your specific results. If your financial situation is such that the investment you are considering means that you will be unable to fulfill your financial responsibilities to yourself and others, this may be the wrong time for you to invest in your practice.