Get Clients. Feel Like Yourself.
You just need a proven process that takes you from overwhelm to clarity, one step at a time.
Scroll for Details or Click to Talk with Allison
Nancy Harden, Feldenkrais Practitioner, USA
Kristine Jensen-Smith, Intuitive and Certified Practitioner of Jin Shin Jyutsu, USA
Can I Help You?
If you’re like practitioners who get great results with me…
- You aren’t clear about how to build your practice.
- You’re overwhelmed by being self-employed.
- You give a lot of “first sessions” but don’t have enough long-term, committed clients.
- Your schedule may be full, but you’re exhausted and you still can’t afford a vacation.
- You’re fed up, something has to change and you’re ready to take action.
Imagine What It Will Be Like, When You Know How To…
Claim the Powerful Innate Strengths that Support You in Every Part of Your Business
When you focus on developing your unique business strengths, you have more energy, more clarity, more focus and far less overwhelm. And when you feel authentic, you stop coming across as pushy or salesy; strangers are more likely to become clients because you feel confident about how you can help them.
Connect with New Clients and Book Paid Consultations with Them
A paid consultation establishes your value and gives both of you the space to explore whether you’re a good fit for working together…it’s an essential step in building a great practice. Imagine talking with someone you can help and without missing a beat, you decide together to take the next step! I’ll show you what to say, why you you need to say it, and how to make it feel like you–so that you can say it.
Help Clients Commit to Working with You Long Enough to Get the Results They Want
It’s time to stop auditioning for clients in first sessions. Once you’ve mastered the Heart-to-Heart Consultation, you’ll…
- Give people the exact information they need to make a commitment to their own well-being.
- Stop being overwhelmed in your first session with a new client.
- Address their concerns and objections with compassion, not panic.
- State your fee with confidence.
- Make it easy for prospects to understand why they should work with you long enough to get the results they want.
How It Works…
The Heart-to-Heart Consultation meets the needs of practitioners like you... people who know their work offers unparalleled transformation, but who struggle to be seen for the value they bring their clients.
Click each “down-arrow” to open more information:
Many colleagues have been amazed—both because the results describe how they feel about themselves, and because they finally feel like it’s okay to relax into being the practitioner they were meant to be, without pretense.
“I was gobsmacked that the assessments were so accurate… and it was fun to do! It has happened so rarely in my life… that something has fit so perfectly, and because these assessments are from a place a strength, they were very affirming…things like my being a non-linear thinker were put in a positive light.” Maggie Miles, Feldenkrais Practitioner Anat Baniel Practitioner, USA
You’ll learn basic skills, then adjust them to fit who you are, rather than memorizing the exact words you’re supposed to say because they worked for me.
Every day, you’ll practice new skills that you’ll actually use, and your ability will increase steadily.
“I’m seeing myself in an entirely different way. Before I saw myself as somebody who helped people, but now, I’m thinking about myself as a competent person that people should want to be around!” Nancy Norwood, Feldenkrais Practitioner, USA
I want you to have an easy experience getting the help you need without the technical challenges you don’t need!
I want you to succeed because it’s time for your clients to stop hurting… and time for you to stop hurting, too.
“I am really, really impressed with this whole program. It shows years of work, it shows genius in the approach, it’s well-put together. Seriously, I’ve been impressed with this since I’ve been looking at it, and … it’s turning out even better than I thought it would be!” Ned Breschel, Associate Professor of Sociology, ABM Practitioner, USA
And In Addition, Your Learning Is…
Our learning portal is already loaded and ready to go, so you can start as soon as you register. Work through the modules at your own convenience, using the handouts, audios, videos, scripts and actual client conversations.
You’ll be blown away by all the ways you are supported! With practice sessions, Q&A calls, celebrations and help from other practitioners who are on the same path you’re on, you won’t fall through the cracks unless you want to!
What Others Are Saying …
Caroline Scott Feldenkrais Practitioner, UK
Alastair Love, Feldenkrais Practitioner, Australia
Dan Schmidt, Feldenkrais Practitioner, USA
Christine Cutbush, Feldenkrais Practitioner, New Zealand
Join Me On My Signature Course…
Have a Heart-to-Heart Consultation
It’s time to get clear, get out of overwhelm and learn to attract and enroll the clients you are here to serve.
Heart to Heart is my signature client attraction and enrollment program. I based it on the best models in heart-based business, and since 2010, I've been refining it based on feedback about what works best for practitioners. It's been tested and proven by your colleagues and for most practitioners. If you're struggling, it's the solution of choice because it gives you the information you've been missing, the help you need to implement it and the ongoing support that will help you feel connected and capable of building the practice you want.
Click the "down-arrows" to open more information:
Heart to Heart is the most supportive group training environment I’ve created. It’s the product of years of development based on the best attraction and enrollment models, combined with participant feedback about what works best for most practitioners.
You get all of this:
- Lifetime access to Heart-to-Heart online learning portal, updates, practice calls and recordings.
- Lifetime membership in Allison’s Success Circle (2 group calls per month, ongoing).
- The Align Your Mindset course to help you get past the 5 major obstacles that deter most practitioners — details at https://AlignYourMindset.com
- Strengths and Preferences Assessments and materials to understand your results so that you can build your practice based on what comes naturally to you… instead of trying to overcome what you perceive as the weaknesses that lead to disappointment.
- Ongoing membership in our online support community.
Please note: The Heart-to-Heart program includes a great deal of contact with Allison in groups, but it’s not about private time. If you want private time with her, please apply for a complimentary call below.
- You learn more in iterative learning situations, where you are exposed to the same material multiple times over the course of months or years, deepening your understanding and your ability to use what you know as you encounter the same ideas over time.
- You crave connection with other practitioners, particularly ones who are learning the same thing you are learning.
- You feel well-supported by long-term connection, ongoing opportunities to learn new things related to your practice and opportunities over time to ask questions and get laser coaching.
- You like to go deep. I am committed to helping you become a Transformational Leader, instead of someone who is stuck fixing people. The skills you learn in Heart-to-Heart are essential to building that kind of practice.
- You’ve taken other courses that were focused on a different audience and presented by someone who thinks it ought to work for you. Until I designed Heart-to-Heart, the only solution was to take a program for coaches. I can speak from personal experience—it doesn’t work the same way for hands-on practitioners!
- You are deeply committed to helping people and know that what you need is more of them in your practice
- You’re at the place where you know you need help and are willing to make an investment in your business so that you can get results as quickly as possible. If you’re still in the place where you think that because you’re good at learning things, you’ll figure this out on your own, Heart-to-Heart is probably not a good fit for you.
There are two payment plans:
- Full payment of $2500
- 10 monthly payments of $250
Heart -to-Heart is designed as a self-study program, so it’s possible to benefit as you work your way through the modules. Depending on how much time you have available, you can complete the information part of the program in as little as a few weeks.
When you participate in practice calls, you work through every module on a schedule. If you keep up, you will cover all the modules in 9 weeks without missing anything.
You’ll have a chance to practice what you learn in each module with other practitioners on a practice call led by Allison. Attending the calls gives you a safe place to try out what you’re learning and meet colleagues from around the world.
All calls are recorded (some practitioners are never able to attend live, yet learn what they need to build a successful practice). You can access the recordings on the website, along with past calls.
You are also encouraged to find practice buddies within the group.
Q&A Calls are your opportunity to ask Allison questions about any aspect of the Heart-to-Heart program.
Calls dates for 2018 are:
Practice Calls, at 1 PM Pacific on Wednesdays:
May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
June 6, 13, 20, 27
Q&A Calls, at 1 PM Pacific on Thursdays:
May 10, 24
June 7, 21
All call are recorded and available in your program area.
I’m Allison Rapp
Creator of The Heart-to-Heart Consultation
When I trained with Moshe Feldenkrais in the 1970’s, it never occurred to me that I would find it hard to earn a living because I knew I had extremely valuable skills.
So… I’ve been a hands-on practitioner for 40 years. And while I love what I do, I struggled for 30 years to make my business viable because I didn’t know how to help people see the value of how I could help them.
In 2010, I built my own practice from almost nothing into one where more than 90% of the people who came to me for the first time committed to a minimum of 10 sessions with me. When I realized how much practitioners needed what I had learned and developed for myself, I knew it was time to make a difficult choice between two things I loved doing–helping the public or helping practitioners.
To bring Heart-to-Heart to its current form, I spent years absorbing business training, and countless hours in gaining practical experience. I am one of a handful of certified Perceptual Style® coaches and am in the first cohort of Jeffrey van Dyk’s coach certification for wound-based marketing and the development of your signature program.
Now I devote full-time to practitioners so that I can continue to learn and grow as a business coach, and bring you the very best of practices, tailored in a way that works for who you are.
Click the "down-arrows" to open more information:
What do your heart and your gut tell you?
Hands-on practitioners are deep thinkers who typically like to consider every aspect of every situation. Your heart and gut don’t speak in words, but they’re loud and clear — and you can hear them if you listen carefully.
Heart-to-Heart is not for you if:
- you don’t want to change what you are doing.
- you have no confidence that you can learn something new.
- you are not willing to let go of limiting beliefs.
- you want the results without putting in the work.
Heart-to-Heart is a bad choice for you if you don’t like me, my voice, the way I present myself, my jokes, or anything else about me that’s serious enough to get in your way. While you are not going become me, I will be the first person to tell you that my personality permeates this course. I wrote every word, I am on all the calls, I am involved in every aspect of it.
If you feel hesitation in talking to me about your business and taking what happens in that conversation seriously–regardless of how much fun we have–please do not register for this program.
A: Take advantage of the payment plan!
The time to invest in any program is when you need the help it offers.
It’s easy to imagine you can wait until you have more clients… but if you had enough clients, you wouldn’t want or need this program.
When practitioners really want to take Heart-to-Heart and are conflicted about the cost, I ask them to consider these questions:
- How is waiting going to help you OR the people who need you?
- Most practitioners can pay for this course if just 1 or 2 NEW committed clients. How many new clients would pay for your tuition? Do you believe you can change what you’re doing so you can get those clients?
- What’s the cost of having a practice that doesn’t fulfill you, and of not having a practice that does fulfill you?
A: Everyone needs more training. But if you don’t have enough clients, more training isn’t going to help you get them.
One of the biggest mistakes practitioners make is taking more training that they can’t fully use or embed in their skill set because they don’t have enough clients.
Unless you are already very experienced and are looking at specific training to move you forward in very clear ways, the fact that you feel like you need more experience is probably an indicator that you have not worked enough because you don’t have enough clients.
The quickest way to get more clients is to focus on learning how to get them.
Practitioner training does not teach that. Business training does. Business training focused on your particular needs is the best kind of training you can take.
I don’t know of another program that teaches these skills, in this depth, designed specifically for hands-on practitioners, BY a hands-on practitioner.
Heart-to-Heart begins with discovering and developing your own innate strengths, so that everything you do feels natural and easy. No other client attraction program does this.
Other programs speak to different people, with different needs and challenges. Other programs skim the surface or give you templates you need to follow to get the results. Other programs have hundreds of participants on every call, and offer you very little chance of being heard.
Cobbling together resources from a variety of different places doesn’t give you a cohesive program. I know that you would not recommend any of your clients see 5 different hands-on practitioners at the same time because it would be confusing. This is exactly the same.
You wouldn’t have taken advantage of a bunch of free online experiences of your modality instead of taking a training, would you? It’s no different with business training. As a self-employed person, you’ve got two parts to your business: the part you love doing, and the part you have probably been avoiding. You can’t get at the heart of what you need with random free resources.
And here’s a very big secret about what’s FREE. It’s concept, theory, outline. It’s all true, but it’s not implementation. Without help implementing, there’s very little chance of getting the results people are talking about.
Hands-on practitioners like learning face-to-face — it’s how you learned your skills, and how you help your clients.
Teaching online lets me help more practitioners and keep the cost down. Our online community is spread most of the way around the world — from the Pacific Rim through North America to Europe. Our calls and private chat group can keep you connected. We have regular contact time on group calls over a service that costs you nothing. You can stay connected as much as you like.
Besides, it takes time for this stuff to sink in. There’s just no way I could offer it all in person without raising the price so high that no one would be able to afford it.
On the bright side, I do everything I can to make our connection feel like we’re in the same room.
I’d be happy to talk with you about what you’re looking for, and to see if we’re a fit. To schedule a complimentary call, click here.
Register Now for Immediate Access!
All the information on this page is true to the best of my knowledge. However, other people’s success is not a guarantee that you will experience the same results. Your return on any investment in a program designed to help you build your practice is dependent on many factors. It is not possible to guarantee — and I make no promises regarding — your specific results. If your financial situation is such that the investment you are considering means that you will be unable to fulfill your financial responsibilities to yourself and others, this may be the wrong time for you to invest in your practice.