Welcome to Basic Business Blueprint!
I’ve designed this course for hands-on practitioners who would rather work with clients than sit at their computers working on their business.
That’s why it doesn’t cover every single thing you might ever want to think about in your business… it covers the ones you NEED to take care of in order to feel like you’ve got a foundation you can rely on so that you can get on with your real work on the planet.
Note: If you know that your Perceptual Style is ACTIVITY or VISION, or if you are aware that you tend not to read everything, please be careful to read the rest of this page, because it contains general information that will not be repeated from module to module. 🙂
Please mark your calendar for our live calls on Zoom on these dates: November 2, 9, 16, 30, December 7
Time: 1-2:30 Pacific (US goes to Standard Time on November 4).
- Check your time here for November 2: http://bit.ly/2CMAAAT
- Check your time here for after November 2 (if your time changes after the US change, PLEASE be sure you are checking correctly!): http://bit.ly/2CKtRYm
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/505134898
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16465588656,,505134898# or +16699006833,,505134898#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 505 134 898
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ab28oDjGgR
About the Course
Some of what you will learn in this course comes from 2 self-study programs available separately — Hands-on Business Kickstart and Align Your Mindset. Other parts have been drawn from my archive of materials or created specifically for this course. Don’t be alarmed if you see course names other than Basic Business Blueprint… you’re in the right place!
The Business Kickstart was orginally a 5-day online challenge. Instead of taking all of it in 5 days, we’re slowing it down. By spreading the work over a few weeks, you will have more time to think about each aspect of your business. You’l have the chance to uncover and explore nuances that don’t come up when the pace is quicker. In addition, our group calls will give you focused time to go deeper into each area and give you a chance to get laser coaching if you need it.
There are handouts for Action Steps.
You can download the Action Steps handouts in 2 different formats.
- PDF is the best choice if you like writing and have a printer.
- Docx files can be saved to your computer and edited, so that’s a good choice if you like typing directly into a document, or don’t have a printer.
In some cases, transcripts of the videos are also available.
- When transcripts are available, you will see a button inviting you to download one as a PDF. Once it’s on your computer, you can print it or read it on your device of choice.
Audios and Videos
- Audios can be downloaded and listened to from a mobile device if you would like to to do that. Click the 3 dots to access that possibility.
- Videos can be watched online only.
It’s easy to navigate through this course by using the navigation menu.
Each time you finish a module, be sure to scroll down to find the “MARK COMPLETE” button at the bottom. Clicking it turns the bullet green in the navigation menu so you can see where you left off. It also allows you to access the next module when it becomes available. (This page does not have that button, but the main MODULE pages have it, and it has to be clicked in order to move to the next module.)
Accessing this course
You have “forever access” to this course.
- Right now, you will receive an email each week with a link to the module that has just been released.
- In the future, you can access it from this url: https://ardevelopment.wpengine.com/courses/basic/business/blueprint — or from the BUILD menus under MY COURSES in the main menu.
If you forget how to log in, please try to login with the email address you think is correct, and ask for a password reset. That sends an email to the address you used (if it’s the correct one) and the email includes instructions on how to reset your password. That’s hands-down the quickest way to get what you need.